Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pain

People sometimes make bad decisions and bad judgments, because we are not super men. After the disastrous week last week, I am looking forward to the redemption to save myself from the place where I don’t want to be. I feel awful but my friend was kind enough to let me stay with him for a few days. As bad as I have been feeling, I didn’t really have much of a choice at this point. My friend’s boyfriend came to his place for the weekend and I felt that I was in the middle of their business although they welcomed me cordially. I promised myself to be good and not to damage their relationship and I would. I am proud of myself because in the past week, nothing happened and I don’t feel guilty.

Daniel-Miagany-6

1 comment:

  1. Hi! After reading all your post here, I felt sad about what your ex did to you. if you want someone to talk to just add me on facebook here is my email jonnyseamsjohnny@yahoo.com :) Hoping that you can move on fast in everything that happened to you.

    ReplyDelete