Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Perfection

If I had enough time I would have made this blog so much better. It’s sad to say that I could barely make some time for this place to reveal the real me. Anyways, let’s just accept the reality here then. I texted my ex to come back to my place to pick up his stuff or I will throw them away and yet he replied said I was always hostile to him. Well, if he didn’t cheat on me and made a stupid lie to break up with me, I guess thing would be different perhaps. He is the worst human being I have ever met in my entire life and I cannot wait to let it pass and never mention it again. I am getting there for sure at this moment and now I don’t even the the anger or anything left in me. He is just a person to ignore after all.

So yesterday, I registered my blog on BestMaleBlog and I wanted to boost the visits here, but I guess not many people would follow me since I don’t put any adult stuff on here. Oh well, when people have their private time alone, I guess most of them would just turn to be pretty shallow to do things with desire. Or maybe it’s not fair to say so since not all people are like this. Let’s see how far this blog can go eventually.

self-pic

No comments:

Post a Comment