Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tired

After last date, I began to sit down to think what I really want in my life and what the priorities are. Before I figure things out, I shouldn’t do something silly. Also ever since my ex and I broke up, we barely talked, even though he left his stuff at my place and I so want him to get those things back. Then the other day, I found he deleted me from his Facebook friends list. Not only that, but he also asked his friends to delete me from their lists. It’s not surprising that I could never see him on my MSN any more. Remember he was the one who cheated and lied, and now he is acting like he is mad or something. It’s ridiculous. But I am so over that and I am ready for the new chapter of my life. We make mistakes because we are human beings. He was just a mistake and I am glad it is over. Hopefully I really learned something not to let the same thing happen again in my life any more. After the chaotic summer, I gradually sort things out one after another, and my life is coming back to order. It’s been good, but not easy. I should cherish all the things in my life now.

krismicallef-11

No comments:

Post a Comment