Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Get It Done

I texted my ex today to let him know that he should have taken his stuff out of my place already. We should have gotten this thing done a long time ago, but I guess he felt bad because he still owes me money. I am done with him and I regretted it because I genuinely think it was a mistake that I thought he was the one. After all the lies and cheating, he broke up with him. I was stupid enough to believe in his words at that time. Of course, after that, I experienced the hardest time in my life as I almost lost everything. Thank god, I didn’t lose faith in myself and I held on till now to survive. Now that I am completely over him, I just want the last piece of the thing to be over soon. Maybe I wasn’t that unlucky to learn a lesson this time.

62638574

No comments:

Post a Comment