Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Thanksgiving

It’s Thanksgiving again, and even though I am still all alone, I am not worried about spending the day alone like last year. Say that I am numb or used to this or whatever, I don’t really have any feelings about this although deep inside I know I would want someone to spend the day with. Been thousands of miles away from family is not easy especially knowing that I won’t have anyone to be with is a little scary. But it’s alright as nothing is going to change this. But the good thing is time just slips away faster than I can realize and the rainy Thanksgiving day just passed as any other day out there, good or bad, lonely or satisfied. I cannot say I could find someone next year, and I guess life is just like this for me.

x0016

No comments:

Post a Comment