Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Simple but Complicated

tumblr_lu1yc6dVcO1r2ckrgo1_1280

There are a lot of things happened lately other than my study and my effort towards my PhD degree. But all are good and towards the right direction fortunately. I am surprised sometimes how I can put up with someone’s shit for a long time without doing anything. Right now, it seems everything is getting better.

My new roommate is surely an asshole as he wrote “Fag” on my car and on the bathroom wall. Apparently he doesn’t like me but the way he is dealing with things is quite immature and sad. I can easily turn him in to the authorities based on the things he did to me but I guess I don’t want to waste my time on these nonsense. I would take actions if he tries to get things worse. The good thing is he is going to kicked out by the landlord since what he did was not acceptable according to the landlord. I am glad that someone can help me with this at some point. It’s really unfortunately that even though he claims that he very tolerant, he is very racist and narrow minded. I am not wasting my time on him for sure.

I really hope that 2012 would be better for me and I am heading the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment